PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- Parents are not allowed inside the classroom to watch their child dance.
- Please keep an eye on your children that are waiting in the lobby with you.
- Please do not allow your children to play in any of the dance rooms when they are not in use.
- Please make sure your children clean up after themselves and take home everything they brought with them. All lost and found items we be donated at the end of each month.
- Please do not wear street shoes on the dance floors.
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be on time to class and in proper attire.
- Be sure to clean up after yourself. All lost and found items will be donated at the end of each month.
- Keep your things neat in the lobby by putting them in the white cubbies. If there are no available cubbies, neatly put your belongings under a chair.
- Students are not allowed to use dance rooms that are not being used, unless given permission from an instructor.
- Students must be fully covered when coming to and from the studio. Please do not come and go from the studio dressed in only a leotard.
- Students are not allowed to be behind the desk or in the office area. This space is set aside for office management and dance instructors only.
- While in the lobby, please keep conversations God honoring.
- Be sure to show respect to your instructors by giving your full attention in class.
- While waiting to take class, please be sure to be quiet in the hallways and near the dance classes.
Students are always being taught new material and working on progressing in their technique. Coming every week to class is essential to learning new steps and learning how to apply proper dance technique to these new steps. When students miss class, it slows down their progression. September through December is when students are learning all the material for the level of dance they are in.
From January to June students continue to perfect everything they have already learned and they begin to learn their recital dance. Not only does missing class during this time also impede on their growth as dancers, but it also makes it difficult to learn their dance and have time to perfect it.
The studio follows the Huron Valley Calendar for Major Holiday closings. For inclement weather, however, do not follow the school closings. Instead call the studio after 1 p.m. to find out if it is open or closed. If schools have not been closed, but weather conditions are growing worse toward late afternoon hours, be sure to call the studio to see if the studio remains open or closed.
In order to help you keep up with what is happening at the studio, it is important for you to read the monthly news letter. The monthly news letter is always filled with important information about up coming events.
If you have a question or concern that cannot be easily handled at the front desk, or through email, you may request a private consultation with one of the owners.
A consultation can be requested at the front desk or through email at email@example.com
- Never leave young children unattended at the dance studio.
- When waiting to be picked up, always wait from inside the studio.
- If a student wants to walk next door for food, always take a buddy.
- Do not hang out outside the building.
- Anyone who drops a class will not be reimbursed for that month. If you drop a class, it is advised to do so at the end of the month, before tuition is due.
- Anyone wanting to add a class during the year, must receive permission from the faculty before registering.